The Talon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules <------ Must be read and signed

3 posters

Go down

Rules <------ Must be read and signed Empty Rules <------ Must be read and signed

Post  Lex Luthor Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:46 pm

Hello everyone, Welcome to the Talon tchatting and Rping forum.

Rules :

1. Before you make a original character's you obligated to take a Canon character's, you have choice.

1. Alexandre Luthor ( Lex Luthor)
2. Lionel Luthor
3. Martha Kent
4. Jonathan Ken
5. Chloe Sullivan
6. Pete
7. Whitney
8. Nell
9. Lana Lang
10. Lois
11.Jason
12. Adam
13. Dr.Helene Bryce
14. General sam Lane

That's it's the all principal Canon character's but if you like an other Character you see in the movie you can take it but please just tell me. Let me a message.

- This forum is more for tchatting to Rping, but I make a place just for Rping to called "smallville" and the place for tchatting is called "The Talon." In the Talon I make a category called sexual thread 16+ you need to signed the Rules and in your poste title you need to write where, when and between wich character's past the sexual scene.

- In the Talon thread you can talk about everything but just with your character's personnality.

- Please don't write with text message, msn code ( SMS code , you can use the sms just in the chatbox...)

Please respect the Rules Forum because is not funny for me to banned a members.....

So Now have fun!!!!!
Lex Luthor
Lex Luthor
Admin

https://thetalon.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Rules <------ Must be read and signed Empty Re: Rules <------ Must be read and signed

Post  Lex Luthor Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:47 pm

NOPe I'm not agree duh!!!

Yeah yeah I'm agree.... Rolling Eyes
Lex Luthor
Lex Luthor
Admin

https://thetalon.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Rules <------ Must be read and signed Empty Re: Rules <------ Must be read and signed

Post  Lana Lang Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:58 pm

sure I'm agree
Lana Lang
Lana Lang

Back to top Go down

Post  jason teage Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:55 pm

i agree Very Happy:D
jason teage
jason teage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum